[BRLTTY] BrailleSense QWERTY

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:27:59 EST 2015

I have a BrailleSense U2 QWERTY.  Perhaps that's why it's interpreted as
a Braille Edge.
I do have the

/sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices file, but I have trouble copying it.  When I use scp to do so (that's the way, don't know why I can't copy information from my VM), I get an empty file, although the original file doesn't seem to be empty.

A braille-parameter sounds fine to me.  If it's just something to update in the 'brltty.conf', that's simple.  And, as it is, the BrailleSense does work, so editing a file is possible.  Are these navigation keys used (under different codes) by the other BrailleSense versions though?

I'm in GMT - 8, in California.

I will send you the more complete log tomorrow if it's okay, with most of the keys I can find.  I'll label them precisely.

Vincent