[BRLTTY] Getting to know BRLTTY

Cearbhal O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Wed Feb 11 11:15:11 EST 2015

Dave,

This is very useful, thanks.

The BRLTTY.conf file does already have the
braille-parameters bl:KbEmu set to "yes".

As you say, I will need to dig more into NVDA to see if it will take input
from the braille Lite 2000. The question is whether the braille Lite can
send codes when it is in Speech box mode. It certainly can send text, etc.
when in serial mode and connected to Terraterminal.

On that point: Is there a terminal mode in windows for BRLTTY? If so, how do
I get the Braille Lite to input text or strings into the BRLTTY terminal?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.