[BRLTTY] still cannot compile brltty brltty on Mac 10.11 El Capitan

rmgls rmgls at orange.fr
Tue Oct 27 16:53:12 EDT 2015

HI Cheryl,

you are right, bratty is not find!!!
i corrected that point thanks.
About /usr/include,  Xcode-select —install return:
already installed but there is something wrong, with my installation.
i will reinstall it as soon as possible.
concerning async not present in usb struct, i will look more closely next week.
i’ll report as soon as i find something interesting.

Regards

Raoul
rmgls at orange.fr <mailto:rmgls at orange.fr>