[BRLTTY] install gentoo with brltty 5.2, rev unknown

Charaya charaya at t-online.de
Sun Dec 11 13:13:24 EST 2016

Hello Dave,
Thank you for the anzwer! I have a focus 40 blue from freedom scientific but an older one... It is connected by usb. I tried to start brltty with parameters -b and -t but im not sure about -d. I tried with /dev/usb, without /dev just usb and the numbers 1 till 4, but nothing works. It would be ok if i could use espeak as driver without braile but -s es isn't working to.
regards,
charaya

---------