[BRLTTY] install gentoo with brltty 5.2, rev unknown

Charaya charaya at t-online.de
Sun Dec 18 06:24:33 EST 2016

hello again! :)
I had the talkingarch live cd on a dvd but my dvd reading device isn't working anymore since yesterday. There after selecting the right soundcart everything wos working fine! brltty found my braille device and speakup was working fine too! But now back on gentoo Im still there where i was last. Has it to do something with selecting the right soundcart? On talkingarch nothing worked to with the first detected soundcart (the wrong) Maybe I have to show gentoo what soundcart it has to take? But how?
 How I can write a logfile? Not on the live cd and I'm not sure, if I get mounted a external usb stick without any screenreader.
Thanks for your help so far!
Regards,
charaya

---------