[BRLTTY] install gentoo with brltty 5.2, rev unknown

Charaya charaya at t-online.de
Tue Dec 20 12:16:16 EST 2016

Thank you for the information with the /tmp directory!
I have writed the talking arch iso to an usb stick with an other system. So it works again. But there was from the beginning a question with the braille cursor and the writing. When i write something on the braille device or on the normal keyboard on the laptop, it not appears on the braille device. The cursor moves, but now leter is shown. What can i do with this problem?
The last question i have at this time is how I can read the screen outpout? When i use the keys on the braille device i see something (for example the root promt) but not the output i can listen to with speakup. Is there something in the preferences in brltty or not?
Thank you for your help!

---------