[BRLTTY] BRLTTY issues on android

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:18:34 EST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:

> Did you install our latest apk or did you build your own? If you built your
> own, did you build the latest released version or the development code?

I have built my own from development code.

Do you mean that you went to Settings -> Accessibility, and, from there,
> turned
> off brltty? If so, do you mean that you can't click the confirmation
> dialog?

Yes, when confirmation dialog appears, it isn't possible to confirm or
cancel using my braille keyboard. It seems that focus is not on the dialog.

I know that escape works on older releases of Android but I think that it
> may
> not work on newer ones. Are you able to connect a USB keyboard to test if
> it
> works from an actual keyboard?

I did that test and it works with USB keyboard.

> Where have you put your .lpf files on your Android device?

Well , I had assumed that the install script do these things, so I don't
know where to put them?