[BRLTTY] Alva Satellite pro on Windows 7 64-bits with NVDA

Patrick ZAJDA patrick at zajda.fr
Mon Jan 16 09:43:54 EST 2017

Hello again,

After some more research, it seems only BRLTTY windows service crashes.

If I run "run-debug.bat", brltty run and my alva satellite displays all
informations without crash.

I have these message in the Windows Event manager from brltty:
Error: "freopen[stdin] error 2: No such file or directory."
Error: "freopen[stdout] error 2: No such file or directory."
Error: "freopen[stderr] error 2: No such file or directory."
Warning: "feature not supported: service ready notification"
Error: "usbSubmitRequest error 40: Function not implemented."
Warning: "Ignored Byte: 0D"

It seems BRLTTY 5 cannot be run on my machine, but unfortunately I don't
know why. And it only affects the Windows service.
I also tried with BRLTTY 5.2-1 which doesn't work.

Thanks,

Patrick