[BRLTTY] can't use Braille Edge for input

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Tue Sep 5 10:48:40 EDT 2017

I am not able to use my braille edge for input either on usb or bluetooth with brltty on the Mac. I don't have a Windows or linux installation right now for comparison so don't know if the problem is Mac-specific, user error or an overall problem in brltty. I don't use input a lot so don't know for sure how long it has been this way. I don't have a lot of time right now to work on this though I realize others might have the same problem and I would want to be helpful to them as well as solving the issue for myself. But if somebody could point out if I might be missing something in my preferences and give me the parameters for a log, I will check my settings quickly now and do a log as soon as I have time.

Thanks much.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl