[BRLTTY] brltty 6.0 testing report

高生旺 coscell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:19:17 EST 2019

Hi Samuel

I'm thinking that the problem is not in browser but in brltty.
I've set the screen-parameters to lx:Charset=big5+utf-8
but still not to read big5 pages correctly.
For lynx, what command-line options should I use?
I've tried iconv but only can convert from file to file rather than read on line.
Thank you!