[BRLTTY] Introducing myself and asking for help

Brandt Steenkamp brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 05:16:56 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I am Brandt, a half deaf, one-handed and totally blind South African
with a profound dislike for windows. My daily drivers are MacOS on an M1
MacBook Air and Arch Linux on a rather high spec Huawei MateBook D15.

It is the half deaf that brings me to this list; nothing I do makes
BRLTTY work with my Humanware BrailleOne on Arch. I know that BRLTTY 6.3
does work with the BrailleOne, because it works fine under Slint, a
slackware derivative. If anyone can help with this, I would really
appreciate it.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my Arch powered water toaster