[BRLTTY] User files on Android

Екатерина musicate at yandex.ru
Fri May 28 07:25:17 EDT 2021

Hello.

I used adb and copied my contraction table on my phone. It was success. But
this file and folder brltty have so path
, /storage/emulated/0/brltty/ru.ctb
So I understand that is impossible to copy my user files on my Blackberry
key one even using adb. Access is close.
It's very uncomfortable recompile and reinstall Brltty app again and again,
because it's necessary to set my preferences every time.
May be could I use something else? E. G. I can create especial compile of
Brltty what would be installed on android/data on my phone?

--
Kate