[BRLTTY] Clipboard stops working when brltty is active

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:14:04 EST 2022

Hello.
I have a really weird issue.
Recently, I installed brltty from master with the brltty-git package
from AUR.
Since that time, my clipboard stopped working when the braille display
is connected.
I can copy the text, but I cannot paste it.
I cannot do that with shortcuts and from the context menu.
I assume I could do something in brltty preferences, but I only changed
table to Russian and didn't do anything else.
When the display is disconnected, clipboard works as expected.
I think the problem can be connected with xorg, but I tried reinstalling
it and nothing helped, still clipboard doesn't work when the display is
connected.
Are there any logs I can send?
Thank you.
--