[BRLTTY] Somewhat New Linux User with a Few Questions

Lanie Carmelo laniegcarmelo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 20:16:04 EDT 2024

Hi all. I wanted to add some more details here. I've been trying to get
my Braille display working and did some editing to the config file. I
noticed that earlier today, I was actually getting some Braille in my
XSession, I guess through Orca, but the whole time, Brltty was also
flashing "BRLTTY 6.6" and "braille driver restarting". I wasn't sure if
I had specified my Braille driver in the config, so I went and did that.
I also found the serial number for my Braille display and entered that.
Now, though, my display doesn't seem to be working at all. I'm seeing a
lot of journald messages about a USB configuration set error 16. I'm
about to try Bluetooth and see if that works.