[BRLTTY] brltty fedora boot cd not booting my gw1450 laptop

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Wed Jan 11 02:28:19 EST 2006

Hi, after downloading and burning the four fedora cd's and the brltty
fedora four installer, I put in the brltty fedora installer cd and it
gets stuck at loading /sbin/loader or something to that affect and
doesn't even start my gateway 1450.
it is a celeron 1.2 ghz with 256 ram, 20gb hdd with windows xp on it
running fat32 file system. (I hate ntfs)
any thing I could type at the boot prompt to make it go? cause what I
typed is:
tesxt brltty=bn,ttyS0,us
I am using a braillenote pk (which amazing worked withh the oralux cd
with my pk) so I know the brltty works with my dsplay, any ideas??
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech at blindtechs.net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!