[BRLTTY] key problems on Alva Satellite 544 with brltty 3.7.2

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:54:52 EDT 2006

Check the preferences menu. There's a setting called Autorepeat. Toggle it
to Yes and you get repeating up/down keys. I wish you could autorepeat
panning as is specified in the Alva documentation but this is deemed
politically incorrect and I haven't found (haven't tried very hard) the code
change needed to make it work according to specs. Perhaps Autorepeat could
be split into horizontal and vertical settings.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Be kind to your fur-bearing friends,