[BRLTTY] key problems on Alva Satellite 544 with brltty 3.7.2

Nicolas Pitre nico at cam.org
Mon Oct 2 12:25:26 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:

> I wish you could autorepeat panning as is specified in the Alva
> documentation

The BRLTTY key bindings are already different from the Alva docs in many
regards.

> but this is deemed politically incorrect

... rather that _experience_ proved the "Alva documentation" wrong for
many people in this case.  But this is open source and you have the
right to modify it as you wish.

> and I haven't found (haven't tried very hard) the code change needed
> to make it work according to specs.

Open Programs/cmd.c, search for BRL_CMD_LNUP to spot a list of commands,
then add to the list those you want repeated.

Nicolas