[BRLTTY] initramfs

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Aug 9 12:15:02 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Elias Oltmanns on 2007/08/09 at 10:57 +0200]

>I believe that the usb host controllers get de- and reregistered with
>the usb bus during coldplug. That's when BRLTTY looses connection to the
>device and doesn't (or is unable to) reconnect.

It should still be able to recover from that. If it isn't, or if it isn't
detecting the initial error correctly, I'd like to fix it.

>I'm rather busy at the moment, I'm afraid, but I hope to be able to dig into
>the matter more thoroughly in a month's time, or so, and might even get round
>to update my system to see if anything changed wrt to this issue.

I understand. Any data you can provide to help get this type of problem
resolved would be greatly appreciated.