[BRLTTY] LFS & BRLTTY SVN setup problem

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Sat Aug 25 17:06:23 EDT 2007

Hi

Well it don't look good!

root at orchid:/dev/bus/usb# ls -1
1
2
3
4
root at orchid:/dev/bus/usb#
root at orchid:/dev/bus/usb# lsusb
Bus 4 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
Bus 1 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
Bus 3 Device 2: ID 0403:fe72 Future Technology Devices International,
Ltd
Bus 3 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
Bus 2 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
root at orchid:/dev/bus/usb#

The Brailliant is the only USB device connected and the /proc/bus/usb/ directory is empty.

These devices are supposed to be dynamically generated by udev on the system so I'm guessing that is where the problem lies.  I can use storage devices on the system without any problem and when the system is booted into debian using the same kernel configuration the device works fine.

Thanks

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk