[BRLTTY] BAUM VarioConnect and display preferences menu

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Dec 20 16:29:56 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Jan Buchal on 2007/12/20 at 19:24 +0100]

>I haven't any overview of keys and their function.

What I was actually asking is if there are more keys on the VarioConnect? Can
you give me a simple description of where all the keys are on it?

>page-up, page-down, insert ? ...

Are you saying that the VarioConnect has special keys for these or are you
asking how you can invoke these functions?

At the bottom of the Baum driver's help page you'll find a list of special keys
that you can enter. Press either the leftmost or the rightmost routing key
followed by (or at the same time as) any of the following dot combinations:

   1: backspace
   46: enter
   4/6: arrow up/down
   2/5: arrow left/right