[BRLTTY] Final release of brltty 3.8?

hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Thu Feb 15 13:25:03 EST 2007

Hi,
now I've downloaded and installed svn, so far no problems.
But when it comes to the building procedure the troubble starts:
1. Running ./configure --with-text-tables so that I can include
text.de.tbl, the result is always that text.nabcc.tbl was included. What
does that mean, and what about my German braille table?
2. More important: make produces a large amount of error messages, that
concern the scritp ./speech.c (I suppose that it's a script), because a
lot of line numbers with incorrect functions appear.
The make procedure can't be completed successfully, so that i cannot
make the final step of the install procedure.
I included --with-speechd in the config procedure, and this was
successful.
I also performed:
apt-get build-dep brltty
and
apt-get build-dep speech-dispatcher
What to do? And: Do i have to perform certain commands to include Orca
support for the new version?
Regards
Hermann