[BRLTTY] Fedora core 7 & brltty 3.8

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:25:57 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
I tried to install fedora core 7 with the new version of brltty but it
doesn't work correctly.
I'm using a supervario 40 cells display braille and when I tried to
start the driver the display braille makes some sounds and it doesn't
start.
I made some tests: I disconnected the display while the driver is
runnin', then I reconnected it it in a while, then it worked.Did you
experience this problem?
The display braille is a supervario 40 cells as I have already said,
it's connected with usb cable and it uses the original protocol of
Baum (bm).
I'll be grateful of your answer.

Best regards,
Sauro