[BRLTTY] Have dual boot working with only a couple of problems

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Tue Apr 22 14:53:16 EDT 2008

I was able to use the cd in rescue mode and found mirrors that downloaded
what I needed so I could mount my root partition. I installed the latest
repository version of brltty. I now only have two problems. One is constant
messages from the broadcom driver about not loading ;my wireless which
aren't related to this list and i'll have to research them. the other is
that I can't get english grade 2 braille; I remember having this problem
before when changing from debian's brltty to the repository version and
can't remember what I had to do about it; maybe I will recall it soon. If
anybody has had this problem and knows the answer, please share.

Thanks.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,