[BRLTTY] Orca crash with grade 2 and latest versions of brltty and liblouis

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Jun 29 18:38:25 EDT 2009

"Peter Torpey" <ptorpey at rochester.rr.com> writes:

> Orca Version 2.27.4PRE
>
> Liblouis 1.6.2
>
> Brltty 4.0
>
> The problem is that when I select grade 2 output under the Orca Preferences
> / Braille, Orca crashes.
> Note: When grade 2 is not selected, Orca speech (using gnome-speech and IBM
> ViaVoice) works fine, and I get (grade 1) output to my PacMate braile
> display (connected via USB).

According to your problem descritpion, this is a orca bug.
Since you are using a git version of Orca, you should report this to the
GNOME bugzilla or the orca-list.  Willie Walker is reading
brltty at mielke.cc as well though, maybe he can pick it up directly.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'