[BRLTTY] existing and not existing braille-tables, what are the righ ones?

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Tue Mar 17 06:05:13 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

there is still a big problem with the names for the braille-tables:
while Debian Lenny and Ubuntu / Vinux are both using brltty 3.10 debs,
the list of braille-tables names are sounding different:

I was talking about no (Norsk), and see now two things:
no-h and no-p on one side,
and
no-generic and no-oub on the other side.

Can someone here in this room teel me what is what and what is correct and
what isn't ? I understand lesser and lesser while I'm trying to create a
correct list of cheatcodes for the isolinux.cfg of Vinux (based on Ubuntu
Intrepid), so using 3.10.

It'll be nice if some have the right / one and only correct list of the
tables supposed been working with v3.10 based distros.
And also tell me if no-* is the only who have or is inted to change 365
times its name?

Thxn

Labrad0r