[BRLTTY] latest feedback Was: Re: OOOPS! something really wrong with the driver or my Optelec

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 18 08:49:58 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Aldo on 2009/11/18 at 14:29 +0100]

>Than there's something wrong with the cable or so from the Optelec they gave
>me.

Perhaps.

>As long as I remember I've got the "hang" after using the two keys at the
>ext. left and ext. right of the display near the 40 cells :

Do you mean the keys that are called eTouch?

If so, I don't think I understand because none of them is configured to move
up/down. The two rear ones are for going to the beginning/end of the current
line, and the two front ones are for going left/right one character.