[BRLTTY] latest feedback Was: Re: OOOPS! something really wrong with the driver or my Optelec

Aldo labrad0r at edpnet.be
Wed Nov 18 11:36:27 EST 2009

Hi:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 08:49:58AM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> >As long as I remember I've got the "hang" after using the two keys at the
> >ext. left and ext. right of the display near the 40 cells :
>
> Do you mean the keys that are called eTouch?

I don't know how they call it but these are the two vertical-alike buttons
at the left and right of the 40 cells.

> If so, I don't think I understand because none of them is configured to move
> up/down.

They seem to do something, but I don't know what since I miss the status
keys as in my Sat and my ABT3xx, so I can't see if the movement is up/down
or left/right. That's also a problem for me the fact that older models have
status cells, and the BC640 not.

>The two rear ones are for going to the beginning/end of the current
> line, and the two front ones are for going left/right one character.

Mm, I didn't experienced it asis,
I just found that the vife keys on front worked as :
	up  left  cur  right  down

Aldo.