[BRLTTY] introduction and a problem

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 9 11:51:05 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2010/08/09 at 10:42 -0400]

>You did all the right things. My concern, though, is that catting 1u, i.e.
>capturing a trace for USB bus number 1, was the right choice. Do you only have
>0u and 1u, or do you have more of them?

I need to quote myself here because it appears that, every once in a while, I
just have to show how dumb I can be. You were way more right than I gave you
credit for. You clearly showed that lsusb said "bus 001", so of course 1u was
the correct thing to cat. I've now forwarded all your latest information to the
USB people for their analysis.