[BRLTTY] Contraction error and patch: Mahoney

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 4 14:04:26 EST 2010

Hi again,

Well, it's one of those days. I just came across Mahoney, which is not
supposed to use the one sign. Special rules about names
notwithstanding, and I don't remember what they are other than that
they're weird, I think I like spelling it out since it's not
pronounced ma-Honey. Anyway, here are some examples of Mahoney:

 attractive "y woman4 ,y're ! ,mahoney
      --;w3 ,jack ,mahoney ;m3 ,p}cy
 ,mahoney4 ,%e's sev5te54 ,a blond1
  ,!y ate lun* at ,m>y ,mahoney's1
,mahoney's1 a loc,y fam|s re/aurant ":

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll