[BRLTTY] PLEASE ......................... explain ?

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Mon Dec 6 12:29:35 EST 2010

Hello Dave,

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 07:29:03PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> A few days ago, a helpful user posted to the list that you could easily resolve
> your problem by explicitly subscribing to the list using your new address and
> then explicitly unsubscribing from the list using your old address.

Dave, please, how many times have I to repeat that nothing works: of course
I tried that suggestion.

The most strange thing is that when sending the message / or subject  help
then I receive some answer with the list of commands.

I'd like to stop this thread as soon as possible:
1) this is quite OT
2) I'd like to respect the other people on this list
3) while being able to follow conversations as I use to do,
nothing more nothing less.

Does this list is a free and democratic list ? I suppose it is; so I not
understand why it's so difficult to do such quite simple changes.

Labrador