[BRLTTY] PLEASE ......................... explain ?

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Thu Dec 16 15:16:17 EST 2010

Okay, it seems I have to check on the part of Telenet since that's the name
of the new ISP where the problem occures, while it didn't before with
Edpnet.
I will get in touch with those support.

Note : a friend of mine did tried an hour ago or so to request to subscribe
my telenet address; looking to your previous logs I suppose the request have
been received by your Mailman, but as by the past I still didn't received
any confirm request. I shall call Telenet to find out which intermediate
filtering should cause the annoying problem.

Thank you very much Dave.