[BRLTTY] Emailing: debug.log

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:12:40 EDT 2010

Dave,

You had released  brltty 4.2-1 for windows so it must work with it.
I don't have any explanation why version 4.1-2 works with my Baum braille
display well and the braille display key 5 is scrolling the braille line and
it ides not work with version 4.2-1.
I'm not a programmer so I wish you to try finding this annoying trouble.

Thanks much and sure we all appreciate your work for all of us.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
motia at 013.net