[BRLTTY] BrailleNote Apex, bluetooth, and NVDA

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 16 19:28:58 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Alex Hall on 2010/10/16 at 19:21 -0400]

>> Why do you believe this to be the case?
>I went to bluetooth settings, then to the com ports tab. I see:
>com3 outgoing apex0000577 'serial'
>com4 incoming apex0000577

I've never seen a braille device operate this way before. It'd be interesting
to see the output of an sdp (service discovery protocol) probe of the device. I
don't know how to do that on Windows so do you happen to have a
Bluetooth-enabled Linux system which you can use to do it? If so, I'll tell you
how.