[BRLTTY] refreshabraille with BRLTTY and NVDA

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:36:24 EDT 2010

  Hi. I just got a refreshabraille yesterday from my school along with a
braille plus, and I tried BRLTTY with the refreshabraille. It works
well, except, how do I pan left and right? I'm not sure I need many
other commands besides those 2, can anyone help me? I tried it on
windows vista and xp, and got the same results. Neither of the pan
buttons work, but the braille comes out fine, well except the fact that
lines are cut off at the end, of course. And, is there a way for
continuous reading like the braille-note? and BTW, none of the buttons
do anything except the power button of course, even when I press some
buttons together, such as center+pan-right.