[BRLTTY] Next and previous console commands lose position

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 12:16:41 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:23:32AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/10/15 at 10:47 -0400]
>
> >Here you are.
>
> I'm sorry, but I simply can't reproduce your problem.

This suggests it's specific to the bc640or the feature pack or perhaps
to the 2.6 firmware. I wonder if Tom or anyone else with one of these
beasties is following this thread.

> >I've tried to persuade it to default saving prefs changes to off but to no
> >avail. I think I'll edit the file.
>
> There should be no need for editing. First, enter the menu. Second, set
> "Save on Exit" to "No". Third, while still in the menu, save the preferences.
> on the BC640 this is done by pressing both right eTouch keys together. This
> will also exit the menu, and the altered "Save on Exit" setting will be
> saved.

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

> >Perhaps I should send a log too.
>
> No log is required for this one.

I know my firmware was installed improperly because the device crashes
if I put anything in the "notes" folder. Maybe it's sending something
despicable...

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll