[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 30 14:14:08 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Eric Scheibler on 2012/04/30 at 19:29 +0200]

>4. Sometimes brltty only speeks the difference between two lines. Example:
>a test line
>a second test line
>If "a test line" is the last visible line for example in a text editor
>and you move the cursor to the next line, brltty only speaks "second"
>instead of "a second test line". If both lines are visible, it works.
>You also can test it by reading the keytable text file line by line.
>Could you fix this too?

I understand the issue, but what to do about it is an entirely different
matter. The "problem" is that brltty just looks at the screen so it has to
guess a lot. It's on my list, though.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html