[BRLTTY] I think pasting from the keypad is busted

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 31 06:16:07 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2012/01/31 at 02:16 -0500]

Hi:

>Cut-Begin is thumb 1 plus, for example, cursor 1. When I turn on
>command learn mode and press these two it says, Route cursor to cell
>1. Similarly, thumb 5 plus cursor 40 says to route the cursor to cell
>40. I press the thumb keys at the same time as or slightly before the
>cursor buttons and avoid holding the cursor buttons because that sets
>you into the second row of cursor routing.

Is it possible that you aren't pressing hard enough on the thumb key when you
press the routing key?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html