[BRLTTY] I think pasting from the keypad is busted

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 18:02:52 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 06:16:07AM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:

> Is it possible that you aren't pressing hard enough on the thumb key when
> you press the routing key?

I pressed the thumb keys extra hard this time. It still fails more
than it succeeds. Usually the begin command just bounces the display
up a line. If I can get that one to work then the end (Thumb 4 plus
routing so I get a linear cut) may work. But it's pretty iffy.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll