[BRLTTY] Gnome 3 and my braille display

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 15 04:30:58 EDT 2012

It's a generally known problem that there are issues with orca and firefox right now.  I'm not sure of the status, but there was a lot of discussion of this on the orca list.  Unfortunately, a lot of things broke with gnome3.  Could you try Epiphany?  I read one user's remark that it works slightly better.  Unfortunatly it uses different hotkeys(for example Ctr-L for the adress bar), so it's not a seamless transition.

Timothy