[BRLTTY] ./configure command line

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:21:55 EST 2012

Hello all!

I will change my Braille display at work to a Papenmeier Braillex EL 80C.
I wonder how the ./configure command line should look like.
I did not get brltty up and running with the folowing command line:
./configure --with-text-table=de --with-braille-driver=pm
--with-screen-driver=lx

I am a bit unsure on how to use the option --with-braille-device=. Is
it needed at this stage?
Brltty was started, but no reaction on the USB connected display.

What about the bindings to java, python and OCaml. Can I skip them or
what will be the consequences?

Regards
Joakim