[BRLTTY] turning your computer into a TTY

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Sun Aug 11 08:31:25 EDT 2013

Hi,  You can buy a celular TTY and connect it to your IPhone or android device and use TTY in braille.  I haven't done this, but it is theoretically possible.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com