[BRLTTY] Unconventional key bindings was Re: Many problems and questions on brltty for android

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Mon May 13 14:46:33 EDT 2013

True, I realize this after playing with it, and I'm happy enough to help where I can.  But the version number and the help documentation definitely lead me to expect that which was not in fact the case.

If we need proper documentation for android features, I'll be happy to help out.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com