[BRLTTY] GitHub & accessibility

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Jul 5 06:11:40 EDT 2014

Dear all,

This may be a slightly off-topic message, but perhaps not completely.

I'm wondering how accessible you guys find GitHub.
Personnally, I use it rather intensively but as soon as I have to visit
the website things become more difficult. There is the hub command-line
tool that allows one to do a few things, but i still get the impression
that not all the things that can be don through the website can be done
in another way, and I don't feel the web site is very accessible.

Any comment on this wold be warmly appreciated.

Thanks!
Shérab.