[BRLTTY] Braille display model recommendation

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sun Jul 20 15:47:55 EDT 2014

Hi!
There are so many devices now a days so you might want to try out your self.
Personally i use a handytech modular evolution 88 on my linux/windows desktop.
I have a braillex el 40s display for my mac also.
But i must say that handytech really impresses me a lot.
BUt you have to get used to the concave cells they're using.
/A