[BRLTTY] Braille display model recommendation

Rylan Vroom dj.sonr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:46:16 EDT 2014

I'd check into the new Baum Vario Ultra. Its a hybred braille display
and notetaker. Plus, if you like the old brailliant sells, you'll love
the ones on the ultra. I use a focus 14 for mobile use, but I find my
fingers become fatigued faster when reading from it. It almost feels
like sharper more abrasive braille. I would advise you to find an
access technology seller and get a good feel of as many braille
displays as possible before making your final decision.