[BRLTTY] Braille display model recommendation

Velegi István ivelegi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:28:04 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Although it's not the place of advertisement, I recommend taking a look
at eBay because there are displays on a reasonable price including
handitech easy braille, and alva bc640.
It worth typing both in ebay search field "braille display" and google
because I found for example afocus 44 which was not listed for me in
ebay, could be found in google.
I found the mentioned focus 44 here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Freedom%20Scientific%20Focus%2040%20Blue%20Braille%20Display&_itemId=400606320767

Yours sincerely,