[BRLTTY] cursor position issue about "en-us-g1.ctb" table

Dongyu lidongyu08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:19:36 EST 2014

Hi all,

I found a cursor position issue when using "en-us-g1.ctb" table.

there are 3 examples:
apple
Apple
APPle

the outbuf and outlen of them are different when using lou_translate.
but, if I assign cursor position equal to 5, after lou_translate, the
cursor position is still 5 for all of them. As I think, the cursor position
for the 3 examples should be 5, 6 and 9, right?
Because if assigning the cursor position as 4, after lou_translate, the
positions of 3 example are 4, 5 and 8.

I found this issue only happened when the cursor position is the end of
input buffer. How to solve this issue, changing the table?

here is my code sample:

int cursorPos = 5;
lou_translate (table, inbuf, &inlen, outbuf, &outlen, NULL, NULL, NULL,
NULL, &cursorPos, 0);

--
sent from Dongyu Li