[BRLTTY] Configuration including usb and bluetooth

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Fri Sep 5 11:43:14 EDT 2014

My Braille Edge works with both bluetooth and usb and both of these work with brltty individually. I don't think brltty works with usb using my Braille Edge's serial number but this doesn't matter as long as it is the only display. My Braille Edge has a switch to switch between bluetooth and usb. I was wondering if there is a way to set up my /etc/brltty.conf so that both can be included and brltty will probe to see which one to use. I did try usb:,bluetooth: followed by the bluetooth address but this doesn't work, maybe because I am mixing types instead of just devices? Each does work separately so I know I am not having a bluetooth or usb problem with brltty and/or the display. If this is not possible it isn't a big deal; I can just put bluetooth in the configuration so i don't have to memorize the address and override this when I want to use usb. I just wondered whether or not it would be possible for me to do this.

Thanks much.
--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: