[BRLTTY] git pull

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Tue Sep 23 20:04:40 EDT 2014

On my mac, when I do "git pull" I frequently get a message that says
"Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge: Messages/de.po
Messages/fr.po
Messages/zh.po
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting

A couple of times I have just deleted my directory for brltty and gotten it all over again with the "git clone" command that is used when first obtaining brltty. But I am wondering what is causing this and whether there is a command I can use to update my copy when I get this error rather than deleting and redoing, although doing this really isn't a big deal for me.

Thanks for any help with this.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: