[BRLTTY] Braille Display Comparison

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:44:36 EDT 2015

Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:
>> The Focus 40 Blue
>
> I have access to one of these via my current employer. It works well with
> every operating system that I've tried, which amounts to almost all of
> them at
> this point. BRLTTY 5.2 supports it well.
This is actually top of my list, because it looks pretty snazzy. I don't
know about dealing with the company, however. I have not heard very many
good things about it recently, when it comes to getting equipment serviced.
On the other hand, I haven't heard very many good things about any of the
major access technology companies, so is FS any worse than the others?